Home is where the cold brew coffee maker is, as the saying goes.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, Smartstream21net may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
TV Shows And Movies To Watch The Movie Cast In
In case you need something to hold you over until movies online.
1. A pair of wireless sleep headphones so versatile and comfy that you can use them for long stretches at home, whether it’s for white noise to fall asleep at night or soothing meditations and podcasts during the day.
2. A eucalyptus lavender pouch for your shower, bath, or bathroom sink that will give you decadent ~spa vibes~ when their relaxing scents are released by the steam from hot water.
Eucalyptus Blooms is a North Carolina-based, woman-owned business that specializes in eucalyptus bunches designed to freshen up your home.
3. A pretty pastel mug warmer to keep your coffee and tea piping hot long after you brew it, because the best part of being at home is taking your sweet, sweet time.
4. A memory foam seat cushion for your tushy that a lot of reviewers swear by to reduce pressure on their tailbone and help with lower back pain caused from prolonged sitting in chairs that weren’t designed for it (which is, unfortunately, *most* chairs we own).
5. An insulated soundproofing strip that easily sticks to the outer rims of your door so you and your roommate can both be on a Skype call without hearing each other’s coworkers echoing in the distance.
6. An assortment of international snacks so you can take an entire delicious trip around the globe without ever leaving the living room.
7. An adorably encouraging daily planner you can fill out to give your day some sense of order and structure, which can *all* too easily fly out the window when you’re spending a lot of time at home left to your own devices.
8. Plus a set of eye-popping fine point pens designed for planners and journals, so you can — gasp — color code your tasks, putting a fun twist on them that makes it all the more motivating to stay focused.
9. A Baby Yoda dishwasher magnet so cute it’ll take your mind of the *constant* dishwashing loads that come with being at home more often. This lil’ bub is reversible, so you’ll always know whether the dishes in the dishwasher are “clean” or “dirty” and avoid any dirty dish-related mishaps.
10. A bottle of Mike’s Hot Honey, so you can add a pinch of sweet and a kick of spice to at-home meals that might otherwise feel totally “blah” by now. (No offense to microwave pizza! She’s trying her best.)